Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Cookie She Forgot...

First the first time in my life, I made Meringue Cookies! They were definitely yummy-yummy, too! Way too sweet for my brother, but just sweet enough for me. Next time I make these I'll be a little more interesting and put chocolate chips or nuts in them. I wasn't really sure how they'd come out and didn't want to waste any ingredients.

The color is a bit more purple-y in person but the lighting in my house is awful, especially when it's dark outside.

I did manage to get a fairly decent picture of my lunch though! I wish I could say I made te bread, but it came from my local ShopRite. It was made by a place called "La Brea Bakery" And they bake the breads 80% before shipping them off to supermarkets and such, where they finish baking them. Their website is www.labreabakery.com Not as good as the bakery close by, but still delicious.

2 comments:

Reza said...

Dear Friend,
A group of researchers at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, are investigating effects of Weblogs on “Social Capital”. Therefore, they have designed an online survey. By participating in this survey you will help researches in “Management Information Systems” and “Sociology”. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this survey. It will take 5 to 12 minutes of your time.
Your participation is greatly appreciated. You will find the survey at the following link. http://faculty.unlv.edu/rtorkzadeh/survey
This group has already done another study on Weblogs effects on “Social Interactions” and “Trust”. To obtain a copy of the previous study brief report of findings you can email Reza Vaezi at reza.vaezi@yahoo.com.

Karen said...

Colette- I love meringue cookies too! Yours are so cute with the sprinkles on top, I've never thought to do that. Sometimes I add a little strawberry extract for a hint of flavor.